“25 Secrets to Having the Life You Want
These are simple, though not necessarily easy, to learn.
- You will accomplish much more much more easily if you take the time to first strengthen your personal foundation.
- Come to see how perfect your life is today, even if it doesn’t look or feel that way.
- Proactively choose the type of energy that you want to use during your life.
- Decide that you want to learn, continuously and forever. Then choose to learn how to learn.
- Reorient your life around the gifts you have, no matter what they are.
- Put your integrity first, your needs second and your wants third.
- Let yourself have it all, even if it feels like too much.
- Before you create a future, resolve the past and perfect the present.
- For an effortless life, get more than you need and far more than you deserve.
- Invest 10% of your time to maximize the other 90%.
- Set your goals based on your values, not on coulds, woulds, wills or shoulds.
- Start on your path to financial independence even if it doesn’t seem realistic.
- Stop trying to change your behavior, instead, start shifting and evolving.
- Triple your personal boundaries until your heart and spirit have room they need.
- Stop hanging around people who have less to lose than you do.
- Stop waiting for anything. Instead, initiate 100% of the time.
- Solve your problems, even if you didn’t cause them.
- Build a community of people who bring out your best without trying to.
- Develop your spirituality in a way that feels right to you.
- Educate your environment until it responds to you the way you like.
- Get love.
- Let your vision set your goals and guide your life.
- Expand your vocabulary so you can be and share yourself.
- Get comfortable with change and chaos.
- Get a coach.”—Coach University
You can download the 25 Secrets to Having the Life You Want PDF file Here:
Love and Peace,