"Are you using your energy wisely?"

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Thanks to the Wealthy Goddess transformation process I am starting to use my energy MUCH more wisely! My awareness around how I am expending/leaking my life force energy is at the forefront of my attention now. For years I have been over-giving to those around me (very typical for women I know) without aligning myself to receive. This has been in subtle and not so subtle ways! I’ve noticed how just with my roommate, I will over exert myself to try and “lift” her negative mood, without even being asked! What a waste of precious life force energy!!! My whole life I have made it my job or personal mission to manage/control the moods/feelings/perspectives of those around me – when they’re not even interested!! I am now practicing allowing others to have their own experiences and feelings without trying to change them to “help” them or suit myself. Kelley hit it on the head during the live coaching call earlier today when she said women without children tend to “mother” other people in their lives as a substitute – I have to STOP doing this!! Very committed to my personal growth, inspired and excited to be here!!! Thanks ladies!! Appreciate all and any feedback you might have. “Money comes to me easily, effortlessly and often!!”

• Debbie
      Participant

Hey Sister Babes,
      I gotta tell you the whole relationship with money this week it really is making me think back many years of what has been my relationship with money. I had said in previous Workshop answers about how I never really cared about money too much and it was always there for me when I needed it,it always showed up on time and it continues to be that way today. I’ve been out of work since February, So I don’t have much money at all these days. but of course I’ve helped my daughter who is 36 now and going to have a baby in November yay and I supported her through the years off and on so those of you that are being supported by your parents know that there may someday come a time when you can actually pay them back and help them out, my daughters been doing that in a big way, I’ve not been asking her for money but she’s just offering it up to me. So when I think about it and how great the circulation of money is, it really does happen, it takes a little bit of time sometimes but I clearly have believed this for my whole life, I guess money is a good friend to me a true friend to me maybe because it’s never failed me. It has always showed up right on time, I believe that’s the divine working for my good. Wow I love having the time to reflect on my past relationship or lack thereof that I’ve had with money understanding maybe a new relationship with money is about to happen, this course is just really awesome.

• Kelley
      Keymaster

Thank you Jennique and Debbie for sharing your experiences. Keep up the great work you are doing. Conscious awareness is the first step to changing our behavior. Say this aloud and daily you can even put it on a 3×5 card “My Intention Is To Recieve.”

• Jennique
      Participant

Thanks Kelley! Thanks Debbie!

• Sajari Simmons
      Participant

Jennique you gave words to exactly what I felt at what point. Me volunteering to “fix” when to them they weren’t into a solution. Now I am moving through boldly speaking up for what I desire and trusting whatever it is wants me back and is trying to find me! And I find the more i raise my vibration the ones always needing a solution but rather complain than take action are falling by the wayside naturally!

• Melanie
      Participant

Jennique, I totally resonate with what you say. I did the same for too long and realized lately that it was a mistake for me to assume that I ‘had to help people’ where in fact they were given a challenge that they had to address by themselves. Most of the time, they don’t even ask for support but rather vent and complain about things.
      I figured – well, it’s better to leave them experience the situation..:eventually, they will get a lesson out of it.
      Remembering that I had overcome dramatic events in early childhood and that it shaped me and made me strong, I noticed that I was actually stealing the experience from them. A mistake, as it helps people grow.
      And in the end, it’s much better for one’s sanity and peace of mind instead of worrying for others.
      Focus on you – that’s what the Universe wants you to do. No shame no blame!
      Your life and time are so precious! You are destined to be abundant. You are abundance.

• Jennique
      Participant

Sajari, yes! People who do not want help/cannot be helped truly do fall off once you stop being codependent with them. Difficult lesson to learn but so necessary!

Thank you Melanie! Our lives and our time is truly precious. We are destined to be abundant!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.