Did you see my latest teaching video?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

Know When to Launch Using Astrology here is the link. https://youtu.be/QC9E9Yo4Gfs

• Sorana Santos
      Participant

Yes! I saw this this morning (UK time!) and listened to it getting ready for uni! LOVE IT! Thank you 😀

• Jennique
      Participant

Yes! Loved it!!

• Elizabeth
      Participant

Yes! I’ve just looked at it – and synchronously, checked in to see if there was also something about it on the forum. I absolutely love the format. I get the impression you’re having a lot of fun with this video format, Kelley. Having seen the humungous new moon in Capricorn in January 2019, I’m looking into having a NEW art exhibition at that time exploring forays into new fields. The Capricorn new moon falls on my Venus-Mars conjunction. Thank you very much!

• Kelley
      Keymaster

Yes! I am so excited for you Elizabeth. It is going to be a humongous event for you.

• Elizabeth
      Participant

Yes, I’m getting excited, too. Only thing, I couldn’t book my exhibition at the Gallery in question at that specific time, as they will be closed until 21st January 2019. HOWEVER, I have booked an exhibition there just after the new moon in April 2019, when the sun and moon will be conjoined in Aries, in my 9th house; Uranus will be conjunct my Midheaven, and Jupiter coming up to a conjunction of my natal Jupiter! I’ll use the January period to launch myself at other galleries, show them my work etc., galleries I’ve been eyeing for some time, and plucking up courage to approach them.

• Melanie
      Participant

Thank you Kelley, it’s very useful 🙂

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.