Exciting Developments

• Author
    Participant

Hello Goddesses!
    There are exciting developments in my world, riding a three-fold wave of manifestation:

1. Book Launch. In one of my earlier posts, I mentioned I was a member of our local writers’ group, who were producing a self-published book. That book has been duly printed, and the pre-orders have been so prolific as to necessitate another print run! I’m organizing a Book Launch, with balloons, wine, nibbles, the local Press, and it looks like nearly everyone in the town is going to come! Word of mouth has spread fast. The book features my art, which has garnered very positive feed back, that it lifts the book, and gives it elegance etc. The writers’ work is pretty good, too! This has given me the perfect template with which to work when I come to produce my own books. The Book Launch happens to fall on the New Moon in Sagittarius, and with Jupiter also in Sadge, almost conjunct, what a wonderful, auspicious aspect for publishing!

2. Art. Without even having to lift my little finger, and even before my studio is built, people have been phoning me, purely on recommendation, wanting classes to learn to draw etc. So I’ve created art classes, life classes, which I’m able to hold in our large living room. For now!

2. Poetry. I had expressed a love and passion for poetry, which I have been nurturing. The inspiration has been phenomenal. I have read my poetry to members of the writers’ group, and they are wowed by it. It was so unexpected! Their responses run into superlatives. One of the members is herself a professional writer, a published author, and also runs online writing courses. She wanted to meet up for coffee, and over coffee, suggested I could approach publishers – or if I chose to go down the self publishing route, offered helpful tips, like where to get funding etc. I have to thank Kelley Rosano’s WGG Course in getting me here, specifically. It was the moment I was able to overcome the negative ego and get out of my own way that enabled me to dive into poetry, and to create the way I do. Kelley’s WGG Course is the best online course I have ever taken.

Oh! There’s a 4th: at a recent art exhibition in Auckland, with other artists, I discovered that I didn’t need to go to collect my etchings, for they had all sold! The Gallery is right in the heart of where it’s happening in art.

• Melanie
    Participant

Wow, Liz that’s awesome! The UNIVERSE has your back!

• Elizabeth
    Participant

Thank you, Melanie!

• Kelley
    Keymaster

I am so proud of you Elizabeth! You are totally dialed into the universe. You are the Wealthy Gutsy Goddess!

• Elizabeth
    Participant

Thank you, Kelley! It WORKS! Every day I run the affirmation, “I am a wealthy powerful Goddess”.

• Lauren ❀ヅ❤♫
    Participant

Elizabeth this is wonderful and exciting news. You are flowing with power and wealth and truly tuned in. How lucky you are to be able to now reap the material benefits from your creative jewels. Many congratulations on this triumph over the old negative ego – no mean feat!- and all of the merits you are now opening yourself up to 🙂 Auckland is a great place for art, my sister is there and can imagine you’re thriving!

• Elizabeth
    Participant

Thank you very much, Lauren! How exciting, that your sister is in Auckland.

The Book Launch, held Thursday 6th December, was a vibrant affair. More people turned up than I expected, and almost all through word of mouth. Enough books sold in that short time for us to break even, thanks to a Canadian member of our writers’ group who just seemed to have the knack of reeling ’em in like fish! Now, the books have been distributed to commercial and retail outlets. The energy was amazing; such a happy, uplifting atmosphere which remained with me long afterwards. What was interesting was the team work among us; each person just naturally fell into a role, creating a seamless synergy. This coming Saturday, we’re all meeting to celebrate with a mini party, and to suggest ideas for our next book project.

I’ve also joined a poetry group in Auckland, and their response to my poetry has been…wow! It seems the Muse has infected everyone with inspired writing, and we are preparing to descend upon a venue which holds Open Mic evenings, where poets get up and recite!

• Lauren ❀ヅ❤♫
    Participant

Writer’s circles are a real treat and it sounds as if you are amongst like minds. That synergy, as you have noted, is a kind of alchemy in motion. Kelley’s magic lessons are working wonders! Boundless gratitude for that!

I’m a literary scholar by trade and love reading, teaching and writing too. My gutsy goddess-self is stepping out of academia and research for a while to set up a consultancy business! If I can review your book anywhere for a journal or suchlike in the future, do let me know. I’ll also give you a shout should I end up in Auckland over the next year or so visiting my sister. All the best of festive wishes to you in the meantime and keep on creating 🙂

• Kelley
      Keymaster

I am over the Moon for you Lauren! Keep up the great work. 👍

• Elizabeth
    Participant

Hi Lauren, why that is amazingly synchronous. Good luck with your consultancy business!

It would be great if you could come to Auckland – we certainly would meet up – and you can meet the other poets!

As far as reviewing our book, could we communicate by email? Here’s my email address: Elizabeth@musewave.co.uk. Thank you for all your encouragement!

• Lauren ❀ヅ❤♫
      Participant

Hi Elizabeth and Kelley!
      Thanks for your encouragement both.

It has been a busy few months since I last posted and I’m sorry for the delay.

My freelance work is taking off and I’m generating multiple (small 😉 ) streams of income and finally overcoming burnout from my last post after a good 6 months of yoga, rest, eating and doing what feels good! 🙂

I’m seeing a way that I can generate income that is in alignment with my lifestyle and I’m still studying and learning at the same time.

Elizabeth, I’d be delighted to take a look at your book and review it. Always pleased to read new literature and have sent you an email.

Take care both and keep generating good energy,
      Hugs to all the new goddesses- your journey is just beginning and is so full of light, you’re in safe hands!

Lauren XxX

• Elizabeth
    Participant

Hi Lauren,

What wonderful news! Congratulations to you on your progress! I’m so delighted to hear from you, and what you have been doing.

I’ve been preparing for a solo art exhibition – which is why I haven’t replied to your email! I’ve also completed a book of poetry, which is in the process of being edited – and then I’ll provide art work for it. It’s all very exciting. I’ll get back to you in short order.

Keep up the fantastic work – you’re on your way!

• Lauren ❀ヅ❤♫
    Participant

Hi Goddesses😊

Thanks for the support everyone.

Keep at it yourself too Elizabeth and best of luck with your solo art exhibit and the artwork for your poetry.

All is flourishing in good time
    🙏🙏🙏

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.