Greetings Sister-Babe!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

Here is our private group message board

• Kelley
      Keymaster

Dreaming, wishing or hoping for new possibilities? Go ahead. Give it a go. There is something to gain by trying.

• Elizabeth
      Participant

Greetings, Kelley, and Fellow Goddesses!
      I’m Elizabeth Barton from Te Aroha, New Zealand. I live under the tallest mountain in the Kaimai Ranges; Te Aroha is the Maori name for ‘The Love’.
      I am very happy and feel privileged to be able to come here to share experiences and ideas in my quest to be self-realized and financially empowered. Art is my passion and my calling. Now is the time to dig deep and summon my creative and abundance potential. This is the Course I’ve been waiting for.
      Blessings and happy abundance to everyone!

• Kelley
      Keymaster

Welcome beautiful Elizabeth it is wonderful to have you with us. I am so excited that you are here and working increasing your abundance. Did you have a chance to view Module III For Love or Money? If you have any questions please let me know, this is a great place to feedback and I will be checking this daily. Happy Solstice!

• Jennique
      Participant

Welcome Elizabeth! This is indeed the course we’ve all been waiting for!! Blessings

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.