Have you been having any of these physical symptoms?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

Good Morning I have been following Suze and Matthew Ward for years. I have been having some of these symptoms due to the acceleration of the Light and the physical Ascension we are experiencing. So I thought I would include what Matthew share here for you.

“So then, let us speak further about what is going on at this moment and how it is affecting you. A contributor to the perception that peoples’ wellbeing is threatened and darkness is growing is the acceleration of energy that you are sensing as time passing faster and faster. Not only is activity worldwide being condensed, in a manner of speaking, so third density karmic lessons can be completed before “time runs out,” but you are experiencing the physical and mental stress of adapting to swiftly changing frequencies. Mother, please copy here what we have said about the effects of stress and suggestions for easing them.

To be sure, the intensifying energy is taking a toll on bodies, primarily in the form of fatigue or weakness—you barely have time to adjust to the last energy surge before encountering another. Sporadic episodes of headaches, depression, memory difficulties, aching muscles and joints, ringing in the ears, unusual sleeping and waking hours, blurred vision, cramping, nausea, and itchiness also are common symptoms.

To lessen the effects, get sufficient restful sleep, but do not take pharmaceuticals as sleep aids or to pep up or calm down, engage in age-appropriate exercise, and drink lots of water. Eat less than usual; avoid sugar, alcohol except for small quantities of red wine, and foods with chemical additives; if your budget affords, choose organic produce, seafood without impurities, and “free-range” eggs, poultry and meat. There is no separation of body, mind, and spirit; therefore, it is equally important to reduce mental and emotional stress. Change negative thoughts to positive; be in Nature as often as you can; set priorities so that your day is satisfyingly spent; reserve time for solitude, free of others’ energy; and meditation also is helpful in relieving tension.

Dear ones, you are unique, thus your reaction to new energy levels is, too; but when you take care of yourselves properly, cells absorb more light and that makes the adjustment process less jolting. And, be mindful that the effects of energy surges are the same as signs of the onset or progress of an illness. If your symptoms worsen or become chronic, consult a healthcare practitioner, preferably one with a holistic approach to diagnosis and treatment. [Several messages contain similar information—that excerpt from the November 20, 2017 message is the most succinct. Lengthier references mention the benefits of vegetarian and vegan diets.]” — http://galacticchannelings.com/english/matthew15-07-18.html

• Cathleen Beerkens
      Participant

It is really important to learn how to feed not only your physical body but also your light body. Kelley’s suggestions are wonderful and this is the work I have been busy with for almost 20 years. Learning about the new sciences is life changing. It helps us to understand what is happening at a cell level. I am busy with many practitioners and coaches world wide to spread this new information.:)

• Lauren ❀ヅ❤♫
      Participant

Thanks both- this explains a lot on a personal and energetic level. Useful nuggets of insight.:)

• Jennique
      Participant

Good to know!!! Kelley, could you please explain what you mean when you say “physical ascension?”

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.