Hi Sister-Babes!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hi gorgeous Sister-Babes!

I’m Steph. I’m loving this course so far and finding it super charging on every level. Even having more awareness of all my negative beliefs and blocks to abundance is already helping me make shifts, I can feel it. Interestingly I’ve also realised that some of my core beliefs are actually very good, which was a nice little bonus. It made me realise I actually do allow the flow of abundance, and very well, it’s just that it’s always through my parents, and not through my own efforts! So this is my challenge. To be MY OWN flow of abundance! Through my own gifts and abilities, which are in the areas of music and healing.

So my main super power is self-expression. And I’d love to share some of my music with you. I’ve been feeling inspired already and will be leaving little musical offerings for you each week 🙂

My goal with this course is to get myself to a place where I can work mostly from home, recording all my music, sharing it with others, collaborating with other artists, performing out there in the world, and selling my music through various platforms… and receiving lots of abundance for it! I’d also like to receive abundance through my Hawaiian Massage work, and funnily enough, I’ve had two requests for a massage since I started this course. And I’ve invested in my own portable home recording studio! Whoop whoop, I’m so excited.

I love working with mantra and use many mantras in my music. They are SO powerful! I also love that the last thought I had in my mind last night was I Am Wealthy, I Am Powerful, etc… and when I woke up this morning the first thought in my mind was I Am Wealthy, I Am Powerful, etc. Totally awesome 🙂

• artfultherapeuticmassage
      Participant

Hi Steph,

I’m Suzanne & I’m a massage therapist also. Located in upstate NY. I had never really considered the concept of abundance before. So when I really thought about it, I realized my underlying belief was others were deserving of abundance but not me. Wow! that was an eye opener. So my new mantra has become, “I am deserving of abundance.”.

My goal for this course is to develop my vision for my home based therapeutic massage practice & find my voice to be able to communicate my vision.

looking forward to continue sharing with you!

Namiste
      Suzanne

• Elizabeth
      Participant

Awesome! It’s wonderful to see there are other artists on the Wealthy goddess Course.

My long time mantra has been; “The Universe is in a natural state of abundance.” Abundance in all things has always flowed to me.

• Jennique
      Participant

Very inspiring ladies!! “Money comes to me easily, effortlessly and often!”

• Sajari Simmons
      Participant

Yaaaaayyyyy to artists! I’m excited because this course helped me stand in my power and raise my vibration and confidence! Even though every client got results I still was out to prove myself in business. Thanks to WGG I can declare to the world that I am a Creative Designer & Strategist!!! I help business owners with multiple income streams clearly communicate their brand visually by using various art mediums to attract more clients.

It feels good because I was doing a smaller version of my gifts and now I can really impact the world because I am unlocking the doors to my full potential!

• Elizabeth
      Participant

Congratulations, Sajari! Your self-empowerment is intoxicating!

• Melanie
      Participant

Steph this is awesome! I am so happy to see there are artists within our community.
      Following the course, I decided to embrace the concept of abundance and it did not take me long to realize the impact in my creativity. I am starting to write and play my own music – I think it helps me channel better my emotions and allow inspiration to come in. Maybe you experience the same thing or feel the same way? Have you noticed something in your creativity, your art in general?

• Jennique
      Participant

YAY SAJARI!!!! So happy for your big breakthrough!!!

Melanie, yes, I think getting in touch with your creative energy in whatever form you’re drawn to (I’m a musician as well) is EXTREMELY powerful!!! You are opening the floodgates to your intuition and to the messages the universe wants to share with you regarding your path/purpose.

Sending so much love to you all!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.