Moon in playful Leo today

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

Having fun? Take time to include fun in your day, every day.

Can you believe it is November?

• Melanie
      Participant

Fun is essential and I’m trying to make time for that. As a matter of fact, a colleague and I have recently started to have 1 hour/ per week fun time where we play guitar during our lunch break. We sneak down to the basement of the building to play 😉 Some colleagues have heard about it and I wouldn’t be surprised if one or two show up to watch and listen – hehe. Who knows, we may start a band!

And I can’t believe we are already in November… Time is flying like a flash!

Speaking of being playful and having fun, I am currently starting tarot readings for myself. I am looking for new decks but the variety that I find on the internet is overwhelming. I have my eyes on the Fountain tarot deck but would like to hear about any other suggestions. I have seen that oracle cards can also be helpful. Any recommendations?

• Kelley
      Keymaster

Melanie that is totally awesome! I think it so cool how you are digging Tarot cards. I like Tarot decks that make sense to me, like the traditional Rider Wade I like. I love Doreen Virtues tarot decks. There are so many amazing Tarot Decks, it is not my area of strength but if you visit your local metaphysical store you can play with the ones they have and see which ones resonate the best for you. 👍😃

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.