Moving over to the New KR Academy

• Author
    Keymaster

You may have noticed, I’ve been hard at work the last couple months upgrading my entire website.

As part of the upgrade, I’ve also been enhancing the home of The Kelley Rosano Academy and The Wealthy Gutsy Goddess course.

Here are the links you need to know:

My Website
    LOGIN PAGE FOR THE COURSE AND FORUM – Please note that your login for the course is now THE SAME as your login for the forum. If you have forgotten your login information, please click the “Forgot Your Password?” link on the Login page to reset it.
    The Kelley Rosano Academy
    The Wealthy Gutsy Goddess Course
    The Goddess Insiders Forum
    Facebook Group

I hope you love the changes as much as I do!

Don’t forget you have LIFETIME ACCESS to The Wealthy Gutsy Goddess course. I hope you’re checking in on a regular basis to keep yourself focused and on track to make your dreams a reality.

And remember it is all about community. Building our sisterhood. We want to hear from you! ❤

Visit The Kelley Rosano Academy
    Love and Abundance,
    XO
    Kelley

• Elizabeth
    Participant

Thank you, Kelley! It’s great that we have lifetime access to the Course, which is like a beacon to light our way – and to continue to light our way as we grow. There are more depths to mine as we revisit the modules. It is a fantastic investment.

• Lauren ❀ヅ❤♫
    Participant

Thank you Kelley for this new look site and the generous lifetime access. It is really helpful to renew and refresh, especially in this time of “reset.” Ever grateful for your support and inspiration 🙂 XxX

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.