Officially DEBT FREE!!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I just finished paying off the last of my credit cards!! WOW!! What a great feeling!! Cutting them up afterwards felt even better!!

Here’s to building perfect credit one day at a time!!

I truly believe this is a direct result of being apart of this course!!

Blessed!!

WHOO HOO!!

• maryschoenheider
      Participant

Congrats to your new freedom.

• vickie.starling
      Participant

Congrats!!! Very happy for you!

• Jennique
      Participant

Thank you!!

• Katie Kultgen
      Participant

You go girl! That’s fabulous! Make sure to keep one of your older card accounts open, even if you charge $5 here and there and pay it off. I’m in banking and have been in business where credit is important. Most people don’t realize it is a good thing to keep a card open for longetivity and show you will pay it on time. I always encourage those building up credit to keep the oldest card if they want to get rid of cards. If you worry you’ll charge it up, you can keep the card and call to lower the limit or have them contact you for permission to charge over a certain amount. You can also lock it away or put it somewhere that you have to work to get to it so you will think before you use it. No credit or nothing on a record for a long time is often more of a challange than lower credit.

Congrats again on reaching a goal! That’s fantastic!

• Kelley
      Keymaster

Congratulations Jenique! That is great advice, Katie. Keep the account open and build a strong credit herstory.

• Sorana Santos
      Participant

CONGRATULATIONS!! Yaaaaaaaay!

• Sorana Santos
      Participant

And yes, so true about building up the credit using cards. I had to get a credit report for a mortgage and it turned out that as I’d never been in any debt, I didn’t have as good a credit rating as I’d hoped/thought.

• Jennique
      Participant

Thanks ladies!

I’m still using the oldest card and then paying the balance off every month.

Another card I use to cover business expenses and then pay it off at the end of the month.

The other 2 cards I’m not using right now.

I’m checking my credit score every 30 days to make sure it’s going up, I can modify my strategy as I need to. I have a credit repair consultant who has been giving me tips.

On my way to building STELLAR credit!!

• Kelley
      Keymaster

Rock on Jennique!

• Jennique
      Participant

Thank you Kelley! It’s because of your killer course that my perspective on how I tenderly care for my money aka life force energy, has COMPLETELY transformed! So so so very grateful! I’ve been trying to get out of debt for years, if I was lucky I’d pay it off only to rack it up again. But not this time! My thinking has changed and now having integrity in all my financial affairs is what matters most!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.