Reprogramming yucky money mindsets.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hey Sister babes!

I’m not sure how many of you were shocked by your answers to the questions about relationships with money, but I was! It was very apparent why I’ve been stuck in a rut and not bringing in money as I desire. Much of my programming was from youth, but much was reinforced with adult experiences. How do we release and reprogram? I’m needing some advice on how to do this after 40 years of negative imprinting. Just deciding to change and choosing to let go consciously is one thing, but how do we get our subconscious to truly reset with positive perspectives? Our subconscious is what tends to steer us and send out the vibes into the universe. Mantras etc can help, but I need to change the core and the vibes I send out! Thank you for your suggestions!

Katie

• Kelley
      Keymaster

Yes, we uncover what is in the way of our prosperity. That is how we heal it. You are building a new money muscle. And creating a money mindset that works for you. The good news is that it can be done with focused intention to change our negative self-talk. Use the positive affirmations we have given so far and apply them. Challenge yourself to go one day with no negative self-talk. No negative talk about money. One day will require conscious awareness. When you feel the old pattern trying to creep into your consciousness, do something positive for yourself. Every down comment, say two positive comments about money. “Money is my friend. Money is freedom.” We will discuss this in the Live Coaching call on Monday. Together we are going to higher ground and building wealth.

• Debbie
      Participant

Wow, I have to start thinking about money. I wonder if I’ve just been avoiding a relationship with money but I don’t think I have a money mindset,not positive or negative.
      I’m not sure why but I just never thought about money, I’ve been very fortunate my whole life that I’ve had work that I’ve always enjoyed and loved getting up in the morning to do whatever work it was I had at that time. At 23 I opened my own business a flower shop, plus I had a 2 month old baby girl, who is now 36.
      I’ve been a sales manager for the last 20+years of retail sales representatives. I think now is the time I start since I have not been working since Feburary so I have zero income now, I haven’t save as much money as I should have so I have access to very little money right now luckily I don’t have a lot of bills either and somehow it doesn’t bother me. I just know that when I need money it’ll be provided for me, I’ve done this my whole life. I’ll be 59 in August so I’m feeling like I need to get a healthy, wealthy relationship started with money. I’d like to find an online business I could do and earn money from to build wealth plus allow me the luxury to travel and really enjoy life. I’m just not sure what type of work that would be, so I’m hoping to get clarity of that through this course in the coming weeks and months. Happy to have lots of free time to help discover new opportunities and a refresh direction to something new and exciting I love exciting stuff, I try to keep life as exciting as possible in the positive.

• Katie Kultgen
        Participant

Having the faith that you’ll always have what you need is huge! Go you! I’m sure we will both build the best mindsets possible with the support and guidance of Kelley and this group 🙂

• Kelley
      Keymaster

Thank you for sharing Debbie! We are going to talk about the Right Biz For you in Module 4. I can’t wait for one of my favorite subjects is New Biz Start-Ups. Have a wonderful weekend.

• Jennique
      Participant

I’m so grateful for everything you ladies have said! In the words of Kelley “we uncover what is in the way of our prosperity, that is how we heal it!”

• Sajari Simmons
      Participant

This was a great read! Debbie I’m curious about if you brainstormed further what you want to do for an online business? Opening your own flower shop sounds like a hot value online course that could generate some serious passive income!!

The affirmations are such a powerful action step to rework our new money muscle! It has been for me. How about you ladies?

• Debbie
      Participant

Well Sajari,
      I’ve been brainstorming lately, I will tell you one thing I have learned in my 59 years on this planet, whatever you want to do, you can do! Where there’s a will there is a way to get it done. with or without money, yeah I know it’s easier if you have some money to start a business. I think about myself and all that I’ve done especially in my younger years starting a business while I was still pregnant with my daughter & opening that business up when she was 2 months old, I was 23 at the time, I sold my business after 10 yrs, when I was 25 I survived stage-3 cancer plus kept my business going, raising my daughter and was a good wife. I was sick for ten years after that cuz I endured three months of really grueling chemotherapy every single day I went for 3 months it saved my life and my business saved my life too, it gave me purpose even though I had a husband and baby to care for. My business really gave me purpose and joy.I learned a lot and did a lot of the work myself so for me maybe an online business might be to help people understand they can do whatever is their dream and encourage them especially young women you can do anything you want to do, the possibilities are endless. The biggest challenge is finding that one thing that you love to do and you’re good at, to make money from that, is amazingly satisfying. I’m a Survivor, you got to be, in the world that we live in, you’re either going to thrive or you’re going to die you must choose which one you want. I chose to survive and to thrive even though it wasn’t always an easy road,but believing in yourself and knowing that you can get things done for yourself and better your life and those around you that’s so powerful, so that’s what I’m thinking the best direction for me to go is to pursue some type of encouragement-fulfillment course or you tube channel work.
      Thank you for asking me about my brain storming, Love & peace 💖

• Sajari Simmons
      Participant

Wooooooooweee Debbie. Just in reading this I was reassured in my own dreams! Taking young women from not truly believing in themselves to believing whole heartedly that not even the sky is the limit is quite the transformation!!!!

People pay for transformation

• Jennique
      Participant

Beautiful work ladies! Yes! We can do anything!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.