Thank you for your testimonials

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

I want to give a big shout out “thank you” for my sister-babes that have given me your testimonials. This is my first online course. And it has been an amazing journey. I appreciate you so much for sharing your experience with me and it helps me be better at teaching. And meeting the needs of my students with the latest and greatest wealth building teachings.

• Jennique
      Participant

You are so welcome Kelley!

Worth every penny!

• Debbie
      Participant

Kelly,
      I want to thank you so very much for starting your Academy. It is exactly what I was looking for, to help bring clarity to me on what I was going to do in the next chapter of my life, cause I’ve done so many things in my life, I am so happy to stay busy but busy with what…I thought maybe a business for myself but I had no idea what that was going to be, but after taking your course you ignited my fire idea’s and showed me my passions clearly, I have such clarity on how and where I need to go….thank you for this direction I was so desperately looking for. I have to also add, I had no idea how I would pay for the course as I’ve been unemployed for sometime, I just knew somehow the help I would receive is what I truly needed. You are an awesome teacher, thank you for all your hard work and I surely am going to benefit from it. Love & Peace to you. 💖

• Holli
      Participant

Kelley, you have changed my life! Thank YOU for offering this course.
      I feel exactly the same as the other goddesses on this thread.
      Worth every single penny.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.