There is no silver bullet…

• Author
    Keymaster

There is no silver bullet to your financial empowerment. We need to do the work. We need to work on our psychology in order to shift our behavior and make better choices. Anything that is getting in your way to what you want, i.e., financial freedom is a money block. Be less intensely focused on the problem or the question, and feel more anticipation of the solution and the answer. “Use whatever excuse you can to vibrate in harmony with those things you’ve been saying you want. And when you do, those things that are a vibrational equivalent flow into your experience in abundance. Not because you deserve it, not because you’ve earned it, but because it’s the natural consequence of the Law of Attraction. That which is like unto itself is drawn.” –Abraham-Hicks

• Holli
    Participant

YES YES YES! What great words to wake up to today!

• Sorana Santos
    Participant

Yes! Abraham-hicks have lots of amazing little tasks (they call them ‘processes) you can do to get you focused on abundance as opposed to lack of abundance. You can google ‘Abraham Hicks’ processes free PDF’ for uploads of task sheets people have created if you’re currently too cash-strapped to buy the Abraham Hicks books. There are also loads of videos on Youtube about them too.

• Kelley
    Keymaster

That is a great share Sorana. I have not used their Task Sheets. I have read some of their books and love their teachings.

• Jennique
    Participant

SO TRUE! There is no silver bullet. Fortunately doing the work creates almost immediate results. So grateful to be doing the work and enjoying the journey to financial freedom!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.