Wealthy Gutsy Goddess Update!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hello goddesses!

I am WAY overdue for an update. I’m quite pleased to report that there has been quite A LOT going on in my neck of the woods!

There is ZERO doubt in my mind that investing in the WGG course this past summer is positively one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. Taking the course and participating in the forum has completely changed my life. While I’m still actively healing my money blocks, the abundance, prosperity and strong inner peace is almost overwhelming!

Since June, my credit score has gone from 540 to 711. I was able to negotiate a HUGE financial windfall which will allow me to further invest in my businesses (specifically Club Soda dating app – for people who don’t drink) AND purchase a condo (my 1st income property!) I’m about to lease a new car and I’m in the middle of re-negotiating my salary. Whoo hoo!

I’ve really taken the “upgrade! upgrade!” mantra very seriously and I’ve ruthlessly cut anyone out of my life who does not add value. Anyone who disrespects me or takes more than they give – they’re out! I decided to not renew the sublease agreement with one of my roommates because she has horribly negative, anti-prosperity energy. In the past I thought it was my job to “help” these negative Nancys – but not anymore! I’m honoring myself, my time, my energy, my value like never before!

I’m manifesting clients worthy of my time and I’ve fired anyone that was a drain.

The result is that I feel invigorated and energized to focus on my BHAGs and have fun! This Leo Rising is LOVING it!

Hope you’re all doing great and I would love to hear how you’re all doing!

Also, when is the next course Kelley?? I can’t wait!!

• Sorana Santos
      Participant

This is very inspiring! Congratulations!! 😀

• Jennique
      Participant

Thanks Sorana!!

• Holli
      Participant

Jennique, congratulations! That is brilliant news! I can feel your positive energy from over here! 🙂
      Keep that light shining, I’m looking forward to your updates! Also, happy belated!

I completely agree with you that the WGG course was absolutely life changing and worth every penny. I’m currently working on posts to launch my blog (my BHAG) which has taken a little bit of a back seat for a few weeks while I’ve had to deal with some family concerns. I have also started looking for a new job, and I have given myself a December deadline that I need to be out of my current place of employment. I love most of my coworkers but it has become a health and ethical issue to work there. I can no longer justify staying there when owners and management care so little for their employees. It’s a shame but I know I have been there for too long and this is the right move to move up in life.
      Send those positive vibes my way! I hope everyone is fantastic 🙂

• Jennique
      Participant

Thank you Holli!

I can’t wait for your blog!

So so so happy to hear that you’re upgrading your job!!! Very excited to see where you end up 🙂 Please keep us posted!

• Kelley
      Keymaster

Jennique Happy New Year! I am so thrilled to see your update. You’re killing it!!! 😍👍

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.