Welcome New Goddesses!

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

We’re thrilled that you’ve joined us. You’re in great company here with lots of amazing and talented women.

If you have any questions about the course, or any insights or Aha moments you’d like to share, please do!

There’s a wealthy of knowledge and support right here to tap into!

💖

• Elizabeth
      Participant

Hello Everyone!

I’d also like to welcome all the new Goddesses who are joining the next Kelley Rosano Course – you will love it! You will gain so much. Here’s to your wealth, health prosperity and success!

• Stay-A-Sea
      Participant

I’m all in!

• jalh
      Participant

Greetings, just getting settled here.

• Mary Snyder
      Participant

Hello all! Trying to acquaint myself with all the areas I need to visit. Technology is not my strong suit.

• Scoti Samant

Hey Mary, Thanks for stopping by the forum!

All of the course materials you will need will be located on the course page here:

(You can also click on Academy at the top of the page anytime to navigate there)

We gather socially and for support here or in the Facebook group.

If there’s anything you need along the way, you can always email me at support@kelleyrosano.com

• Ivori
      Participant

Thanks Scoti!

Hello Everyone!! I’m so excited to be here and pumped up for this class. Best wishes to you all.

• Susan
      Participant

A belated intro – I just wanted to say hi, my name is Susan. I am really enjoying the class. I have a full-time job, part-time job (and until recently also did some freelance work) and am thinking about starting a business.The freedom (time freedom, work freedom, money freedom, etc.) is what appeals to me. It’s so encouraging to hear everyone. It is so clear that entrepreneurship empowers!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.