Welcome to the Wealthy Biz Goddess Forum

• Author
    Keymaster

Hello beautiful goddesses! We want to hear from you. What is your dream business? What gives you passion? What do you do for fun and to de-stress? I like to meditate while gazing at the stars. In the morning, Venus rises with me and gives me inspiration. I am thrilled to be on this journey with you. 💕

• holly.signorelli
    Participant

Hello! I’m a CPA and Financial Advisor. My goal is 7 figures this year. I’m very spiritual and meditate each morning, and I’m excited about how Kelley will incorporate the astrology with the course. For fun my husband and I have a boat that we use all summer long and we travel alot as well.

• Stay-A-Sea
    Participant

Hello! My education is in Nursing, however; I only worked for a couple of years in this field before having two girls now 11 & 19 and eventually letting my license go. I have done several jobs in the food service industry and even owned my own catering company which served over 350,000 meals to the BP Oil clean up crews during the 2010 disaster. I divorced the father of my children, an attorney, which is 24 years my Senior, in 2013. We are not your traditional family! He has mobility issues and lung CA. I travel with him to Houston from North Florida every 9 weeks for testing. He is on immunotherapy every three weeks for the rest of his life! Six years after the divorce, I do not have employment! I do not have alimony! I do not have a license! I’ve lost myself along the way and now i am looking to reinvent myself! It’s like starting from scratch! Who am I?

I love to cook. It’s my creative time, chopping and mixing relieves stress! I love the beach and all of its natural beauty! It is my happy place!
    I love myself more when i am on a good workout schedule and exercise WILLPOWER efficiently! This is what i need to work on TODAY!
    I’m glad to be here on this journey! I have a lot of work to do!

• Mary Snyder
    Participant

Hello! I am a single mother of one 7 year old daughter. I have been a critical care nurse for nearly 28 years. I also have a Master’s in Social Work. I have wanted to get out of nursing for a long time. It has been good to me in the respect of providing decent income, but I want more. I am also burned out by the harsh environment I work in. I like to help people but I really like to incorporate spirituality and universal law into my work. I really am not sure what kind of business I want to create. I have a lot of talents but not sure where to go with them to create income. I am really hoping for some major clarity so I can create a plan to achieve my goals. My initial money goal would be $10,000/month but long term, I would really like 7 figures so I can create a foundation that will enable me to do some humanitarian projects that I have in mind. I long to have financial freedom and be guided by spirit and not limited by finances. I am really looking forward to this course!

• Kelley
    Keymaster

It is awesome to hear from you! We are going to dive in and build a tangible plan for your goals. I will be live on Facebook Tuesday 26 at Noon EST. And of course, I will be live with our Heal Your Money Blocks on Wednesday, Feb 27, at Noon EST.

BTW I love the 7 figures goal!

• Ivori
    Participant

Hi Everyone! My name is Ivori. I’m a new mom of a soon to be six month old baby boy. It’s been a rough road, with long days, and long nights, and hardly any sleep. The journey has been rough. This is my first child, and I planned on having an at home water birth. How exciting right! I found the perfect midwife, did all my research, ate all organic healthy food, and kept really active. I had a wonderful pregnancy- labor not so much. I labored at home for 56 hours all natural, and after 56 hours I didn’t dilate not even 1 centimeter!!! Long story short- I ended up in the hospital, were I labored for another 10 hours. I wanted a spiritual water birth, all natural, in the privacy of my own home- with my husband, cats, midwife, and doula. The universe had a different plan for me. I had to have a c-section. This caused me to feel broken for a very long time, and I’m finally trying to find myself again.

I love making things look pretty. Interior decorating, home decor, art, photography, makeup, fashion, beauty- I live for it. These art forms light up my passion and give me inspiration.

My dream business is to develop an all natural cosmetic line, as well as a clothing line for babies- and a comfy clothing line for moms.

I love makeup, but I don’t love all the chemicals used to make it.
    It’s very hard to find a makeup line that I absolutely love and is chemical free. I also want to start a YouTube channel and a blog. I have so many ideas 💡. Finding balance in my life is very hard with a new baby, but I am very determined.

I love walking and clearing my mind. It’s my stress reliever. I must admit -I don’t do it as much as I should. I’m in NY- it’s cold 🥶.

I’m so stoked to be taking this course with Kelley. I always watch my monthly horoscopes and I truly believe in astrology.
    I’m really excited for this next chapter of my life!! I wish everyone the best.❤️

• deborahkeys8
    Participant

Hello and let me say I am so excited to be here! Currently, I work a challenging job for someone who has Huntington’s Disease. My job is a combination of Caregiver, Accountant, and Property Manager. Although I am now making more money and I am of great benefit to my employer, the disease makes the job more and more challenging. So I have decided that I need to quit and pursue what I came here to do! I am not sure yet exactly what that is. I am very Intuitive and am a teacher at a Psychic School in Boulder Colorado. I especially like working on all aspects of Space Clearing. I am trained in Energetic clearing, Feng Shui, and Earth Acupuncture. I use to have a retail store, so I am working on opening an Etsy Store. I start an online Nutrition Program on my Birthday this month. I healed myself of Stage 3 Breast Cancer in 2010, so I want to help others by sharing my personal story. The amazing part of this story is I was able to do this without Chemo or radiation.

I divorced in 2000 and raised my kids as a single mom. They are all grown up and doing very well. They both went in different directions as one is in Calgary, Canada for school and my daughter is in NYC working in a very high end store in the design center of Manhattan. I got married this last year and finally am in a very loving and supportive relationship. I joined because I have been watching Kelly Rosano’s You Tube channel for years. I am a Pisces Sun, Cancer moon and Gemini Ascendant.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.