What actions can you start taking to preserve your energy?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

…to make sure you are properly valuing your time?

I think this is really about making yourself the #1 priority in your life. Make time for yourself first!!! Do not expend your time & energy willy-nilly, be strategic – these are our only precious resources!! Kelley talks about “healthy selfishness” and what’s good for us is good for everyone else. Learning to set boundaries and to listen to our intuition/inner cues, such as guilt! I never thought about guilt as a marker of something I should not do! I instead just felt bad and would do it anyways! As this course goes on different pieces are starting to fall in place for me – this is about truly learning how to value ourselves, because once we value ourselves then we are a match for abundance, law of attraction is always matching! Yay! So happy to be here! So grateful! Learning to not apologize for honoring ME and putting MY success/happiness first!!!

• Elizabeth
      Participant

Boundaries are sacred to me. I do not let anything encroach upon my boundaries, or my time. Once you set your boundaries with firmness and resolve, you will find you have a lot more vitality, and it will be more difficult for any negative influence to affect you, whether external, or an old emotional pattern.

It sounds as if you are making exciting discoveries and entering a great new relationship with yourself!

• Lauren ❀ヅ❤♫
      Participant

I’m going to give a few practical solutions which work for me to match these wonderful ones above. Does anyone else have any ideas?:
      -Turn your phone off when you are in a creative moment. Answer calls or call/message back when you are ready.
      -Take whatever means necessary to get better rest even if it means moving from a noisy apartment or getting a white noise machine.
      -Listen to soft music or mantras as you work to help channel your IAM spirit/keep in the flow.
      -Journal when you feel down or want to offload before talking to someone else. This will ensure you are getting rid any negative energy yourself before putting it on people who may or may not be able to assist you.
      -For me, I turn wifi off regularly and do grounding exercises such as walking barefoot, hugging trees and salt baths.
      -Enjoy preparing and eating living colourful foods which contain vitalising energy.
      -If I find myself cornered by an over-talker or someone with bad energy, I excuse myself suddenly to go to the bathroom 🙂
      -If I feel negative vibes from any person or place, I avoid it or take a detour. If I cannot avoid it, I protect myself energetically by saying “may all beings be peaceful and happy, safe and protected.”

• Jennique
      Participant

Thank you Elizabeth!

Thank you Lauren!

• Melanie
      Participant

Thank you Lauren and Elizabeth!

I bought a journal and just started writing down emotions, random words to help unload.
      Walking in nature helps me a lot.

(Will be flying to Portugal tomorrow to learn to surf for a week – 😉 )

Happy summer sister-babes ! Enjoy the next group coaching session.

• Elizabeth
      Participant

Journals are an excellent tool, both for self awareness, and forging a hot line to your Higher Self. Also, to tap into creativity. Journals are the breakfast of the Muse. Your Muse.

Have a fabulous time in Portugal!

• Kelley
      Keymaster

This is great work my beautiful Sister-Babes! Happy Summer surfing our emotions and rising up to new levels of Self-Love. Keep up the great work, your growth and transformation are palpable.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.