What are you creating?

• Author
    Keymaster

One of my students who has a thriving business on Amazon. Andrea is totally killing it as an Amazon e-tailer (online retailer). She was complaining last week to her boyfriend, how she hated the 2005 Toyota Camry. She said, “I hate this car so much. It is so old. I NEED A NEW CAR.” That night she went to bed after being very vocal about her disdain for her old car. Andrea awoke the next morning and found that her Toyota had been stolen. The universe has a sense of humor.

Talk about instant Karama. And be careful what you wish for… Your words have tremendous power. That is why I always ask for you to say your mantras aloud. Andrea is a powerful Manifestor. The good news is she went out and bought herself a brand new 2018 Jaguar. She got a killer deal. Timing is everything. Andrea is a Leo and felt a Jaguar would be a great car for her. She loves her new car and is driving it all over town. We had a good laugh about how powerful she is and how the universe is always listening to what we are saying. There is a happy ending to this story because she gave herself an upgrade. This is how the universe works. Sometimes it is fast and chaotic. But it is always for your highest good. To get you to the next level sometimes we need to be shoved. What are you creating? What do you want to create in the next six months? What do you want to create in the next year? Happy Manifesting!

• Elizabeth
    Participant

Wild! I love this story. A Jaguar is a perfectly suitable car for a Leo! What a great lesson. Yes, the Universe has a sense of humour.

I can say with confidence that in 2019 I shall have my studio built, with an etching press.

• Kelley
    Keymaster

Rock on Elizabeth! This is beautiful music to my ears.

• Holli
    Participant

What a great story and quite the reminder that we’re in constant contact with the universe!

I’m so proud to say that today I’ve purchased my domain name and that I am in the process of setting up my WordPress account for my blog! I’ve been consuming all the information I can in the past 2 months before buying my space online. It has taken some time to build up to this action step, and I’m so happy I’ve done it!

• Elizabeth
    Participant

Holli, that is awesome news!

Thank you, Kelley! Your support and inspiration is phenomenal.

• Kelley
    Keymaster

YAY! I am so excited for you Holli! I wish we had the ability to “like” here. because I would be hitting like on everyone’s messages. When the time is right I will start another Facebook group for us and publish here on the forum and facebook.

• Sajari Simmons
    Participant

Congrats Holli!!

Tomorrow is my last day having a boss. I had a side job to fund my business capital but I am so confident in my online business skills that I am leaping head first! I have upgraded my brand and declaring my intentions to the world.

I was struggling with being openly confident but I am no longer hiding in my business!

• Elizabeth
    Participant

That is awesome news, Sajari! What a great step forward!

• Melanie
    Participant

Holli and Sajari you are killing it! I am excited for you both.

• Jennique
    Participant

This is absolutely wonderful ladies!! “To get you to the next level sometimes we need to be shoved.” Well if those aren’t pearls of wisdom. I’m experiencing that right now! My dating app, health/wellness biz AND property mgmt co are all gaining momentum, moving forward FAST! I had been dragging my heels a little bit on my property mgmt co and all of a sudden the universe gave me a big ole shove. I’m happy to say that thanks to the WGG course I am confidently rolling with it. Fear can appear but I don’t let it stop me, I know God has got this and I trust Him completely! I can see so clearly now one of my old money blocks was making “too much” money. Ridiculous! Grateful for new programming and healing.

I’m creating an extremely profitable business empire that inspires and empowers people. I’m creating a life that allows me to do whatever I’d like whenever I want to do it! In the next 6 mos I want to create a social media platform that attracts multitudes of people to my various businesses. In 6 mos I want to create a healthy health/wellness biz and property mgmt co with more clients than I can help! In 6 mos I want to have accumulated a long list of excited users for my dating app.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.