What are you planning?

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

Whatever you are thinking about is literally like planning a future event. When you’re worrying, you are planning. When you are complaining, you are planning. When are you appreciating, you are planning. What are you planning?

• Elizabeth
      Participant

I am planning WEALTH! Every day now I run affirmations like, “I am a wealthy goddess.” “I have so much money, I am amazingly wealthy.” Etc. Or “I have LOADSA money!”

• Kelley
      Keymaster

Rock on Elizabeth! This is how you manifest prosperity sister-babe.

• Lauren ❀ヅ❤♫
      Participant

Elizabeth this is a golden reminder 🙂 I’m also planning and manifesting abundance and living it in the moment. Affirmations and matras and self care are working well.
      I’m also investing in and “skilling up” in areas I’m both good at and enjoy. This is for a new career that is more in alignment with who I am and where I am going. Thank you Kelley for all your support. Keep thriving sister babes!

• Melanie
      Participant

I am planning abundance and work on manifestation. Like Lauren, this is also for a new career. 1 day before the eclipse due on July 27th, I will attend a training on ‘Discover your Skills and Strengths for your Professional & Personal Development’. The timing is PERFECT (planets are aligning).
      The program promises to help me:
      – obtain a clear understanding of my values, interests, skills and strengths.
      – Gain insights into the kind of work and activities where I will be most likely to thrive and develop,
      – identify your key “job satisfiers”
      – To generate ideas for my career and personal development

I would be delighted to come back to you after this and share with you sister-babes the outcome of this, as well as any good tips I can get out of it that could be useful for you!
      Needless to say, I already see similarities with what Kelley is teaching us 😉

Take extra care!!!
      Melanie

• Lauren ❀ヅ❤♫
      Participant

What excellent timing for a workshop Melanie! I hope you get great nourishment from it and clarification on where you want to step to next in your career. My planning was aided today by a planner I saw at the cashier when I was purchasing something. On the front was emblazoned “The Journey Begins!” with an image of a road snaking up into some mountains. The inside cover showed a half-sun and half-raincloud with “You’re the explorer!” written above it. I’m moving back to the mountains and took this as a key to step forward and purchased it. It has been a few years since I journaled 🙂 All the best with your new career planning!

• Melanie
      Participant

Lauren, the universe is sending some signals to you too! I like the “You’re the explorer” sign. Good luck on this new journey, I am sure it’ll be exciting 🙂 All the best!

• Jennique
      Participant

“Whatever you think about is literally like planning a future event.” WOW!!!!! Truly powerful!!!

• maryschoenheider
      Participant

I am planning to change the direction of my job. It has been a manifestation of the belief that I must work hard to be making money. I realize from the last session the need to set a timeline to make it happen. I have wanted to do fusion readings (astrology and oracle cards) or online business. Realize it is about building the foundation and working to be clear about my brand and identity–finding my voice. Timeline will give me focus to the 3 tasks to take action. I am continuing with Self care and make change happen as I work on the list to implement to my best life.

• annburns
      Participant

I am planning to take more care of me, to take more time for me, to work on attracting a wealth of ideas and abundance. I am developing my voice so that I can share my skills and experience with others. I want to show women and girls especially (and also my grandson) how to be abundant, self-sufficient and to start their own businesses. I will start a blog! I will work through Kelley’s wonderful course to gain the skills that I need to do this. My training in both accounting and as a psychotherapist can be utilised together in some way to bring this about. I plan to work in a more abundant way rather than the short sighted $ per hour model. I am finding my boundaries, and am becoming more far-sighted!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.