What is your relationship with money?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Historically I thought of my relationship with money has been a struggle. However, that is changing NOW! Not only am I making money my best friend, I’m reframing how I’ve thought my money managing abilities. Upon careful reflection, I’ve realized that I’ve actually always been very good with my resources, I just didn’t have the best money mindset to serve me – happy to be upgrading that NOW! No shame, no blame!

Starting today I’m using my relationship with money to build wealth and attract abundance!

I am officially extremely committed to my relationship with money! I am here to nurture, foster and respect that relationship.

I absolutely experience more stress when I DON’T have money.

Since I’ve started this course, I am valuing myself in a completely new way. I am not quite earning what I’m worth yet but I am 100% focused on this now. Last week I raised my health and wellness coaching program $900. I thought of what Kelley said that when she raised her rates she got more clients and sure enough I’m already see that happening! It’s incredibly exciting!! I will be asking for a raise for my property management services in September. I’m reviewing different areas of my life where I perform services for free that I can start charging for.

• Elizabeth
      Participant

That is extremely good news, Jennique. The strategy of valuing yourself more definitely works.

• Jennique
      Participant

Thanks Elizabeth! What an exciting journey we’re on together!!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.