Wow! What an amazing free gift! Also: a question…

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

1. I don’t want to spoil it for those who might not have got theirs yet/got to this point, but WOW! What an amazing free gift! I was so surprised at how USEFUL and RELEVANT it was. It was very inspiring, and made me wonder how I could add value in this way to my clients.

THANK YOU!!! Also: I’ve just clocked what an amazing forum this is!! YAY!!

2. According to my astrology, my potential for money-making is quite good! This was a HUGE surprise as I’ve basically faced over two decades’ worth of job rejections (including, as I’m a musician: performance rejections, publishing rejections, representation rejections etc.) I even got three this week! I’ve made money via funding applications and odd jobs – or having to take very menial work – while I try to manifest my desired career/financial stability. Is this because I haven’t been lined up with my astrological potential for manifesting abundance?

3. Also, I have a couple of squares in my chart relating to money, but the analyses of what they meant was quite good. Does this mean a square is not a bad aspect? Does it work like more of a galvanising force, where planets sorta spur each other on?

• Kelley
      Keymaster

Yes Sorana, squares are not bad. They are challenging, but they compel you to make positive changes and to breakthrough resistance. This is correct. “Does it work like more of a galvanizing force, where planets sorta spur each other on?”

• Sorana Santos
      Participant

Ooh… that is good news, I like this, thank you 😀

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.